Thursday, May 2, 2024

Credit Agricole Du Languedoc's Past Value Creation May Offer Insights Into Its Future Returns

I just had my first article published on Seeking Alpha in almost two years!

My most recent article was inspired by a message sent to me by a reader about my last article, which described how the publicly stated return on equity of the Crédit Agricole regional banks dramatically understates their profitability. Instead, he argued, a better way to analyze them is to look at their book value per share growth and annual dividends, the same approach I used in my previous articles about investment companies such as Anworth Mortgage, Dynex Capital, and Sixth Street Specialty Lending. 

After reading his message, I was inspired to write an article analyzing Credit Agricole Du Languedoc, one of the Crédit Agricole regional banks, using that methodology; you can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment