Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bloomberg View Introduces RSS Feeds For Contributors

As you might already know, a few months ago, I created an RSS feed for Matt Levine, one of my favorite financial bloggers, since at the time Bloomberg View didn't offer RSS feeds for its bloggers.

Well, Bloomberg View has introduced a new site format for contributors, which includes an RSS feed that can be accessed via the RSS symbol next to the contributor's name. Unfortunately, their format change has also made their site incompatible with my custom feed. I could probably edit it so that it would still work with the changes, but there's no real reason for me to do so, since their feed works just as well as mine.

Thus, to access Matt's posts via an RSS reader, just use this feed:

http://www.bloombergview.com/rss/contributors/matt-levine.rss

No comments:

Post a Comment